● liang-jung chen’s works are often informed by her observation and research on everyday politics within artefacts. she is deeply interested in socio-political analysis and material culture. meanwhile, her professional training in industrial design allows her to bridge sensitive narratives with rigorous detail-oriented awareness.
● one-person exhibitions 2021 the egg rack made a disclaimer 2.0 at now space, taipei 2020 the egg rack made a disclaimer 1.0 at error22, tainan 2019 the misused 2.0 at songshan cultural and creative park, taipei 2018 the misused 1.0 at caoji gallery, tainan
● group exhibitions
2021 local ware: cooking edition, oros, marseille (forthcoming) 2021 offsite arts, bridge hole, taipei 2020 the misused 3.0 at coal drops yard, london 2020 1 two 1 two at national gallery of victoria, melbourne 2019 the misused 2.0 at piet hein eek, eindhoven
● residency 2020 maker with a mission, makerversity, somerset house studios, london
● grants 2021 art project grant - national culture & arts foundation 2020 exhibition grant - ministry of culture uk division
● commissions 2021 taipei fine arts museum - art direction 2021 new balance - creative direction & product design 2020 hermes petit h - product design 2020 peer gallery - art direction
2020 coal drops yard - product design